Ariya Aesthetics Medi-Spa is proud to offer the latest and most advanced laser, the GentleMax Pro® for Laser hair removal. This is a class IV laser suitable for all skin types. Traditional hair removal techniques, such as shaving, plucking, waxing and depilatory creams provide only temporary relief. Until now, the only recognized way to remove hair has been electrolysis, which can be tedious, time consuming and uncomfortable.
$75 per treatment for Small areas:
- lip, chin, ears, sideburns, cheeks, glabella, neck, cleavage, toes/feet
$120 per treatment for Medium areas:
- full face, underarms, shoulders, abdomen, forearms, upper arms, brazilian
$215 per treatment for Large areas:
- back, chest, full arm, full leg, buttocks, thigh, lower legs
GentleMax Pro® Laser Hair Removal safely removes unwanted body hair without damaging the delicate pores and structures of the skin.
Facial and bikini areas are usually completed in less than ten minutes; legs, backs, and larger areas can take longer.*
HOW DOES LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORK?
Laser hair removal technology is the use of an invisible beam of light and a constant source of heat that penetrates the hair follicle, disabling and then destroying it at its root while preserving the surrounding skin.
The procedure of removing unwanted hair is simply targeting the follicle and then directing the laser beam at its root. The hair removal process begins as the laser beam finds the hair follicle that it is targeting by first finding the melanin (the dark color of the hair). In most cases, the darker the hair, the better the result.
Most body parts will require 6-12 sessions for complete removal of hair per area. This depends mostly on your skin type and hair color. Other factors such hormones, may influence the hair growth cycle. During your consultation, our medical staff will advise you based on their experience. As each patient is different, the number of treatments needed can vary from as few as four to twelve or more. The number of treatments is up to you.*
Unlike other hair removal processes, the hair does not have to be visible to be removed, meaning, you do not have to grow your hair out prior to the procedure.
The most comfortable and effective laser hair removal in Bedford is now available at Ariya Aesthetics. Imagine your life without having to worry about shaving, plucking or waxing unwanted hair — how many hours could you save? Ariya Aesthetics is helping men and women in the Bedford and New England area put their time to better use with GentleMax Pro® Laser Hair Removal™ — the most comfortable and effective laser hair removal treatment available.
GENTLEMAX PRO LASER HAIR REMOVAL. FAST. COMFORTABLE. LASTING.
The GentleMax Pro® laser combines energies and patented cooling to deliver exceptionally fast treatment times, so you can quickly achieve significant unwanted hair reduction results.
During the Laser Hair Removal procedure, a laser pulse delivers a controlled amount of therapeutic heat into your skin, damaging the hair follicles in the targeted area to prevent future growth. Throughout the treatment, the Dynamic Cooling Device™ minimizes discomfort by releasing soothing bursts of liquid cryogen with each laser pulse. This cryogen quickly evaporates, cooling and protecting the outer layers of skin.
GENTLEMAX PRO LASER DEVICE. SAFE. EFFECTIVE. NON-INVASIVE.
The GentleMax Pro laser hair removal device is safe and effective for all skin types. Treatments take anywhere from a few minutes to about an hour, depending on the area being treated. And because GentleMax Pro® treatments are non-invasive, downtime is minimal — you can return to your life soon after treatment.*
PRE-TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL:
- Avoid the sun 4-6 weeks before and after treatment until your healthcare provider allows it. Epidermal melanocytes compete with melanin in the hair.
- Your provider may ask you to stop any topical medications or skin care products 3-5 days prior to treatment. Inform provider/nurse of any medications you are currently taking prior to treatment
- You MUST avoid bleaching, plucking or waxing hair for 4-6 weeks prior to treatment. The melanin-containing hair must be present in the follicle as it is the “target” for the laser light.
- If you have had a history of peri-oral or genital herpes simplex virus, your provider may recommend a prophylactic antiviral therapy. Follow the directions for your particular antiviral medication.
- RECENTLY TANNED SKIN CANNOT BE TREATED! If treated within 2 weeks of active (natural sunlight or tanning booth) tanning, you may develop hypopigmentation (white spots) after treatment and this may not clear for 2-3 months or more.
- The use of self- tanning skin products must be discontinued 2 weeks before treatment. Any residual self-tanner should be removed prior to treatment.
- Do not use any lotions prior to coming in for treatment on treatment day
- SHAVE the area to be treated 24-48 hours prior to procedure. Use a clean new razor no stubble should be present at time of treatment.
POST- TREATMENT CARE FOR LASER HAIR REMOVAL:
- Immediately after treatment, there may be erythema (redness) and edema (swelling) of each hair follicle in the treatment site, which may last up to 2 hours, or longer. The erythema may last up to 2-3 days. The treated area will feel like sunburn for a few hours after treatment.
- A topical soothing skin care product such as aloe vera gel may be applied following treatment if desired.
- Makeup may be used immediately after the treatment if the skin is not irritated.
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation (darker pigmentation).
- Use a sunblock (SPF 30+) throughout the course of treatment.
- Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin. Do not use any other hair removal treatment products or similar treatments (waxing, electrolysis or tweezing) that will disturb the hair follicle in the treatment area for 4-6 weeks after the laser treatment is performed. Shaving may be used.
- Anywhere from 5-14 days after the treatment, shedding of the treated hair may occur and this appears as new hair growth. This is NOT new hair growth. You can clean and remove the hair by washing or wiping the area with a wet cloth or Loofa sponge.
- After the axilla (underarms) is treated, you may wish to use a powder instead of a deodorant for 24 hours after the treatment to reduce skin irritation.
- There are no restrictions on bathing except to treat the skin gently, as if you had sunburn, for the first 24 hours.
- Return to the office or call for an appointment at the first sign of the return of hair growth. This may occur within 4- 6 weeks for the upper body and possibly as long as 2-3 months for the lower body. Hair regrowth occurs at different rates on different areas of the body. New hair growth will not occur for AT LEAST three weeks after treatment.
If you live in New Hampshire and would like to find an effective solution to unwanted hair growth for both men and women, call Ariya Aesthetics Medspa at 603.637.1857, click here to send an email or, stop by.
Ariya Aesthetics is a premier provider of laser hair removal treatments for unwanted hair and accepts patients from Bedford, NH, Manchester, NH, Windham, NH, Goffstown, NH, Merrimack, NH, Amherst, NH, New Boston, NH Mont Vernon, NH, Londonderry, NH, Hooksett, NH, Auburn, NH, Millford, NH, Nashua, NH, Dunbarton, NH, Lyndeborough, NH, East Derry, NH, Hollis, NH, Bow, NH, Derry, NH, Hudson, NH, Weare, NH, Wilton, NH, Candia, NH, Francestown, NH, and Brookline, NH and other surrounding cities.
*Individual results may vary
Laser Hair Removal Clinical Results
Post Treatment Regimen
*Individual results may vary
3 Months Post 4 Treatments
*Individual results may vary