At Ariya Aesthetics, Bedford and New England’s premier medical spa, we use Velashape III, powered by Syneron’s patented elōs technology. VelaShape III combines IR (infrared), bi-polar RF (radiofrequency) and vacuum to precisely and effectively heat the tissue.
VelaShape III is a therapeutic body contouring procedure that uses a combination of energies — vacuum, infrared light and bi-polar radio frequency — to deep heat and shrink fat cells and the surrounding tissue. With VelaShape III body contouring treatments, you will enjoy dramatic results quickly and without the downtime associated with invasive surgery.*
VelaShape III delivers fast results with minimal discomfort. In fact, many VelaShape III patients compare the treatment to a warm deep-tissue massage. During the procedure, a vacuum source elevates the target tissue to bring it closer to the infrared light, which evenly heats the targeted area as not to damage the skin.*
Enhance your natural beauty with Ariya Aesthetics’ non-surgical, pain-free cellulite reduction treatment.*
In Bedford and surrounding areas, call us today to book a free consultation 603.637.1857.
- Come to the treatment with clean, dry skin (no perfume, no lotion).
- Hair may hinder smooth movement of the applicator and overheat the treatment area. Shaving (not waxing) is advised 24- 72 hours prior to treatment
- Avoid anticoagulants such as aspirin throughout the treatment regimen, if medical condition permits and pertinent to physician approval. Anticoagulants increase the possibility of bruising.
POST -TREATMENT CARE:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid rigorous exercise the day of treatment. Light exercise is okay.
- Do not put any body lotions on treatment area the day of procedure
- Avoid hot tubs, Jacuzzis, saunas for 24 hours after procedure
- May use ice packs for any discomfort in the treatment area/minimize bruising
If you live in New Hampshire and want to minimize the appearance of cellulite and reduce unwanted fat, call Ariya Aesthetics Medical Spa today at 603.637.1857, click here to send an email or, stop by.
Clients from Bedford, New Hampshire, Manchester New Hampshire, Goffstown, New Hampshire, Merrimack New Hampshire, Amherst, New Hampshire, New Boston, New Hampshire, Mont Vernon, New Hampshire, Londonderry, New Hampshire, Hooksett New Hampshire, Auburn, New Hampshire and Milford, New Hampshire and other surrounding areas will benefit from our expert treatments delivered by our trained staff.