CO2RE is a fractional therapy CO2 laser for skin resurfacing. Your skin is treated with a matrix of laser light points that vary in intensity, depending on your skin type and desired treatment results. The result is a treatment that is fast, more comfortable and requires less downtime than traditional resurfacing – enabling you to get back to your daily routine much quicker.
CO2RE has the ability to treat both superficial and deep skin layers simultaneously with precision-control over the intensity, pattern and depth of ablation.
The GentleMax Pro® combines two fast and powerful lasers: the Alexandrite for light skin tones and the nd-YAG for darker skin tones. The lasers work by destroying hair follicles, brown spots and blood vessels through a series of treatments without harming the surrounding skin.* This laser also uses a Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™), where cryogen is sprayed onto the skin a fraction of a second before each laser pulse, which provides increased comfort during treatment.
Fine lines and wrinkles are reduced. Age spots are reduced or removed. Skin becomes more taut and supple. The rejuvenating effects of this multi-purpose system will be evident immediately.*
Wrinkles and aged skin
At Ariya Aesthetics Medical Spa, we address aging skin in a variety of ways. They include:
Peels and microdermabrasion
Injectables (Botox and fillers)
CO2RE fractional CO2 laser for skin resurfacing
Loose and lax skin due to the aging process, is a complaint of many patients beginning as early as age 35. Men and women both experience a loss of elasticity in their skin, due to a decreased production of collagen and elastin in the skin of the face, neck and other, thin-skinned areas. Now, men and women throughout Bedford, NH and surrounding areas need to look no further for this highly effective, skin tightening technology. CO2RE is a fractional therapy CO2 laser for skin resurfacing and GentleMax Pro® is an FDA approved device that delivers amazing results to our patients. These lasers effectively reduces the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin for a smoother, more youthful appearance, as well as minimizes the appearance of stretch marks and scarring!*
TIGHTER SKIN INSTANTLY WITH NO DOWNTIME*
A non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure, CO2RE fractional therapy for skin resurfacing and GentleMax Pro skin tightening uses laser technology to tighten lax skin by heating dermis under the surface, causing the skin to contract. The results are noticeable immediately following treatment and, there is no downtime needed for recovery. Additional skin tightening occurs over the following months, but optimal results can be achieved by scheduling three to six treatments approximately one month apart.*
If you live in New Hampshire and want to address sagging or aged skin, call Ariya Aesthetics Medical Spa today at 603.637.1857, click here to send an email or, stop by. Ariya Aesthetics Medical Spa offers services to residents of Bedford, New Hampshire, Manchester New Hampshire, Goffstown, New Hampshire, Merrimack New Hampshire, Amherst, New Hampshire, New Boston, New Hampshire, Mont Vernon, New Hampshire, Londonderry, New Hampshire, Hooksett New Hampshire, Auburn, New Hampshire and Milford, New Hampshire and other surrounding areas will benefit from our expert treatments delivered by our trained staff.
Call now and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to find out if you are a candidate for energy-based skin tightening treatments.
- Avoid the sun 4-6 weeks before and after treatment until your healthcare provider allows it.
- Stop any topical medications or skin care products 3-5 days prior to treatment.
- If you have had a history of perioral herpes simplex virus, your provider may recommend prophylactic antiviral therapy. Follow the directions for your particular antiviral medication.
- RECENTLY TANNED SKIN CANNOT BE TREATED! If treated within 2 weeks of active (natural sunlight or tanning booth) tanning, you may develop hypopigmentation (white spots) after treatment and this may not clear for 2-3 months.
- The use of self-tanning skin care products must be discontinued one week before treatment. Any residual self-tanner must be removed prior to treatment.
POSTOPERATIVE TREATMENT CARE:
- Immediately after treatment, there may be mild erythema (redness) and mild edema (swelling) at the treatment site, which may last up to 2 hours, or longer. The erythema may last up to 2-3 days. The treated area will feel like sunburn for a few hours after treatment. Some patients note that their skin feels pleasantly warm after treatment.
- Makeup may be used after the treatment as long as the skin is not irritated.
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation (darker pigmentation).
- Use sunblock (SPF 30+) at all times throughout the course of treatment.
- Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin.
- There are no restrictions on bathing except to treat the skin gently, as if you had sunburn, for the first 24 hours.
*Individual results may vary