Have you wondered what your skin would look like without the brown spots, residual scaring from breakouts and uneven skin tones brought on by genetics? At Ariya Aesthetics Medi-Spa, we use the GentleMax Pro® procedure to eliminate hyperpigmentation from the face, and décolleté. Ariya Aesthetics Medi-Spa can help you quickly achieve clearer, younger-looking skin. Whether you are experiencing small brown spots or large areas of hyperpigmentation, we can customize the best treatment solution based upon your individualized needs.
REDUCE darker pigment SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY WITH GENTLEMAX PRO®
The GentleMax Pro® system is proven effective in reducing dark pigmented areas, including age spots, sun damage, melasma and more. During the procedure, the laser creates a beam of high-intensity light that penetrates deep into skin tissue where it delivers a controlled amount of therapeutic heat to break down the melanin in the hyperpigmented areas. You will see dramatic results quickly with a minimal amount of downtime.*
Call Ariya Aesthetics Medi-Spa at 603.637.1857, click here to send an email contact or, stop by. Let us help you to determine if this hyper-pigment-reducing treatment is right for your needs. Ariya Aesthetics is a premier provider of non-invasive treatment for age spots, melisma, brown spots and other types of hyperpigmentation in the skin and accepts patients from Bedford, NH, Manchester, NH, Windham, NH, Goffstown, NH, Merrimack, NH, Amherst, NH, New Boston, NH Mont Vernon, NH, Londonderry, NH, Hooksett, NH, Auburn, NH, Millford, NH, Nashua, NH, Dunbarton, NH, Lyndeborough, NH, East Derry, NH, Hollis, NH, Bow, NH, Derry, NH, Hudson, NH, Weare, NH, Wilton, NH, Candia, NH, Francestown, NH, and Brookline, NH and other surrounding cities.
- Avoid the sun 4-6 weeks before and after treatment until your physician allows it.
- Your provider may ask you to stop any topical medications or skin care products 3-5 days prior to treatment.
- If have had a history of perioral herpes simplex virus, your provider may recommend prophylactic antiviral therapy when treating that area. Follow the directions for your particular medication.
- RECENTLY TANNED SKIN CANNOT BE TREATED! If treated within 2 weeks of active (natural sunlight or tanning booth) tanning, you may develop hypopigmentation (white spots) and this may not clear for 2-3 months or more.
- The use of self-tanning skin care products must be discontinued one week before treatment. Any residual self-tanner must be removed prior to treatment.
POST TREATMENT CARE
- Immediately after treatment, there should be erythema (redness) and edema (swelling) at the treatment site, which may last up to 2 hours, or longer. The erythema may last up to 2-3 days. The treated area will feel like a sunburn for a few hours after treatment.
A topical soothing skin care product such as aloe vera gel may be applied following treatment if desired.
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation (darker pigmentation) recurrence.
- Use sunblock (SPF 30+) throughout the course of treatment.
- The treated pigment will appear darker immediately and within the first few days following treatment. The darkened pigment will flake off like dry skin within 7-10 days. Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin.
- There are no restrictions on bathing except to treat the skin gently, as if you had a sunburn, for the first 24 hours
Age Spots and Hyperpigmentation Clinical Results
Post Treatment Regimen
*Individual results may vary