Has your skin begun to show signs of aging? Your skin is not as supple and resilient as it once was? Loose and lax skin due to the aging process, is a complaint of many patients at Ariya Aesthetics Medi-Spa beginning as early as age 35. Men and women both experience a loss of elasticity in their skin, due to a decreased production of collagen and elastin in the skin of the face, neck and other, thin-skinned areas.
Now, men and women throughout Bedford, NH and surrounding areas need to look no further. This highly effective, anti-aging and skin tightening technology is available exclusively at Ariya Aesthetics Medi-Spa in Bedford, NH and surrounding areas. GentleMax Pro® is an FDA approved devices that delivers amazing results to our patients. This laser effectively reduces the appearance of wrinkles and stimulates collagen and elastin production so loose becomes smoother and more youthful in appearance. This amazing treatment also minimizes the appearance of stretch marks and scarring!
TIGHTER SKIN INSTANTLY WITH NO DOWNTIME
A non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure, GentleMax Pro® uses laser technology to tighten lax skin by heating dermis under the surface, causing the skin to contract. The results are noticeable immediately following treatment and, there is no downtime needed for recovery. Additional skin tightening occurs over the following months, but optimal results can be achieved and maintained by scheduling three to six treatments approximately one month apart*.
- Avoid the sun and sunburns 4-6 weeks before and after treatment until your healthcare provider allows it.
- Stop any topical medications or skin care products 3-5 days prior to treatment.
- If you have had a history of perioral herpes simplex virus, your provider may recommend prophylactic antiviral therapy. Follow the directions for your particular antiviral medication.
- RECENTLY TANNED SKIN CANNOT BE TREATED! If treated within 2 weeks of active (natural sunlight or tanning booth) tanning, you may develop hypopigmentation (white spots) after treatment and this may not clear for 2-3 months.
- The use of self-tanning skin care products must be discontinued one week before treatment. Any residual self-tanner must be removed prior to treatment.
POST TREATMENT CARE:
- Immediately after treatment, there may be mild erythema (redness) and mild edema (swelling) at the treatment site, which may last up to 2 hours, or longer. The erythema may last up to 2-3 days. The treated area will feel like sunburn for a few hours after treatment. Some patients note that their skin feels pleasantly warm after treatment.
- Makeup may be used after the treatment if skin irritation is not visible.
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation (darker pigmentation).
- Use sunblock (SPF 30+) throughout the course of treatment.
- Avoid picking or scratching if the treated skin.
- There are no restrictions on bathing except to treat the skin gently, as if you had sunburn, for the first 24 hours.
For the most effective anti-aging and skin tightening treatments, Call Ariya Aesthetics Medi-Spa at 603.637.1857, click here to send an email contact or, stop by. Let us help you to determine if this skin firming, tightening and anti-aging laser treatment is the right treatment for your needs.
Ariya Aesthetics is a premier provider of skin firming, tightening and anti-aging treatments and accepts patients from Bedford, NH, Manchester, NH, Windham, NH, Goffstown, NH, Merrimack, NH, Amherst, NH, New Boston, NH Mont Vernon, NH, Londonderry, NH, Hooksett, NH, Auburn, NH, Millford, NH, Nashua, NH, Dunbarton, NH, Lyndeborough, NH, East Derry, NH, Hollis, NH, Bow, NH, Derry, NH, Hudson, NH, Weare, NH, Wilton, NH, Candia, NH, Francestown, NH, and Brookline, NH and other surrounding cities.
*Individual results may vary