No matter what your skin type and condition, we will find the right product that will deliver the results you desire.
Optimize your skincare therapy with the most innovative products from ZO Skin Health, SkinCeuticals & Skin Better Science!
Book your Free Skin Consult with us!
SkinCeuticals products are used in a variety of our services that we offer- facials, dermaplaning, and chemical peels. SkinCeuticals focuses on correction, prevention, and protection of the skin using advanced skincare backed by scientific research that Dr. Sheldon Pinnell pioneered.
Ariya Aesthetics highlights SkinCeuticals products in its shelves because they both share the same passion and commitment to improve not only the lives of patients, but also the environment in which they live. Unlike other big names in skincare, SkinCeuticals is committed to reducing environmental impact and expanding its social impact in all aspects of development.
Alastin Skincare is our newest award winning skin care line. It offers both pre and post procedure products. The line also offers TriHex and peptide technology which differs Alastin from any other lines.
ZO Skin Health
Ariya Aesthetics offers both ZO Skin Health products for your skin health needs! Meet with our Estheticians for a free skin care consult so the correct product for your skin is recommended.
ZO Skin Health develops and delivers innovative skincare solutions that optimize skin health based on the latest advances in skin therapy technologies, unique delivery systems, bioengineered complexes and exclusive formulations. By providing comprehensive skincare programs, ZO Skin Health bridges the gap between therapeutic treatments and daily care, allowing continuously healthy skin regardless of their age, ethnicity or unique skin condition.
ZO Skin Health’s comprehensive skin health solutions help us deliver innovative skincare solutions to our clients. ZO Skin Health, owned by world-renowned beauty expert Dr. Zein Obagi, has been at the forefront of remarkable skin therapy technologies, unique delivery systems, bioengineered complexes, and exclusive formulations. These products have helped our beauty experts provide comprehensive skincare programs backed by decades of multi-ethnicity research. With ZO Skin Health and Ariya Aesthetics’ beauty experts, clients can have healthy skin regardless of their age, ethnicity and unique skin condition.
ZO STIMULATOR PEEL
All skin types to brighten and exfoliate
- Exfoliates dead skin cells and promotes cellular turnover
- Evens skin tone and texture
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps to unclog pores to prevent breakouts
- Suitable for all skin types
For best results, it is advised to avoid sun exposure and the following products & procedures at least 2 weeks prior your treatment:
- Depilatory creams
- Laser hair removal
- Any exfoliating products
- Any products that may be drying or irritating, including products containing salicylic acid, alpha hydroxy acids, vitamin c, hydroquinone, retinoids, and prescription medications.
- Shaving of the area to be treated
For two days post procedure:
- Stay cool! Heating internally can cause hyperpigmentation.
- Do not put treated area directly into a hot shower spray.
- Do not use hot tubs, steam rooms or saunas.
- Do not go swimming.
- Do not participate in activities that would cause excessive perspiration.
- Do not use loofahs or other means of exfoliation.
- Do not direct a hair dryer onto the treated area.
- Do not apply ice or ice water to the treated area.
Ariya Aesthetics Medical Spa accepts patients from Bedford, New Hampshire, Manchester, New Hampshire, Goffstown, New Hampshire, Merrimack New Hampshire, Amherst, New Hampshire, New Boston, New Hampshire, Windham, New Hampshire, Mont Vernon, New Hampshire, Londonderry, New Hampshire, Hooksett New Hampshire, Auburn, New Hampshire and Milford, New Hampshire and other surrounding areas will benefit from our expert treatments delivered by our trained staff.