At Ariya Aesthetics Medical Spa, we understand how quickly the sun and other environmental factors can damage the skin and how much internal issues such as hormonal imbalances can play in the creation of hyperpigmented skin. Sun damage and age also contribute to the brown spots located on your face, neck, decollate and arms. At Ariya Aesthetics we use advanced technology to address these issues. The GentleMax Pro® procedure at Ariya Aesthetics can help you quickly achieve clearer, younger-looking skin.*
Whether you are experiencing small brown spots or large areas of hyperpigmentation, we can customize the best treatment solution based upon your individualized needs.
For superior results, we recommend regular facials and peels coupled with this treatment.
REDUCE PIGMENT SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY WITH GENTLEMAX PRO
The GentleMax Pro system is proven effective in reducing the appearance of pigmented areas, including age spots, sun damage and more. During the procedure, the laser creates a beam of high-intensity light that penetrates deep into skin tissue where it delivers a controlled amount of therapeutic heat to break down the hyperpigmentation. You’ll appreciate dramatic results quickly, with a minimal amount of downtime.*
If you live in New Hampshire and have brown spots or age spots and issues with hyperpigmentation, call Ariya Aesthetics Medical Spa today at 603.637.1857, click here to send an email or, stop by. Patients from Bedford, New Hampshire, Manchester New Hampshire, Goffstown, New Hampshire, Merrimack New Hampshire, Amherst, New Hampshire, New Boston, New Hampshire, Mont Vernon, New Hampshire, Londonderry, New Hampshire, Hooksett New Hampshire, Auburn, New Hampshire and Milford, New Hampshire and other surrounding areas will benefit from our expert treatments delivered by our trained staff.
Talk to the skin care professionals at Ariya Aesthetics, Bedford and New England’s premier medical spa about how you can reduce or completely remove your hyperpigmentation for a clear, radiant complexion.
- Avoid the sun 4-6 weeks before and after treatment until your physician allows it.
- Your provider may ask you to stop any topical medications or skin care products 3-5 days prior to treatment.
- If have had a history of perioral herpes simplex virus, your provider may recommend prophylactic antiviral therapy when treating that area. Follow the directions for your particular medication.
- RECENTLY TANNED SKIN CANNOT BE TREATED! If treated within 2 weeks of active (natural sunlight or tanning booth) tanning, you may develop hypopigmentation (white spots) and this may not clear for 2-3 months or more.
- The use of self-tanning skin care products must be discontinued one week before treatment. Any residual self-tanner must be removed prior to treatment.
POST TREATMENT CARE
- Immediately after treatment, there should be erythema (redness) and edema (swelling) at the treatment site, which may last up to 2 hours, or longer. The erythema may last up to 2-3 days. The treated area will feel like a sunburn for a few hours after treatment.
- A topical soothing skin care product such as aloe vera gel may be applied following treatment if desired.
- Avoid sun exposure to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation (darker pigmentation).
- Use sunblock (SPF 30+) at all times throughout the course of treatment.
- The treated pigment will appear darker immediately and within the first few days following treatment. The darkened pigment will flake off like dry skin within 7-10 days. Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin.
- There are no restrictions on bathing except to treat the skin gently, as if you had a sunburn, for the first 24 hours
*Individual results may vary